[openbeos-midi] Announcing the MIDI team website

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:31:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have set up a simple website dedicated to the MIDI team. The
purpose of this website is to bring together all the documentation
and other resources that we need to implement the OpenBeOS Midi Kit.
In due time, we can move this information into the docs directory of
the CVS repository, but for now, I would like to keep it on the
website because that it just as easy.

You can find the website at:

I would appreciate it if you took a peek at the website, especially
the "midi2 kit" section, which contains Be Book-style documentation
of the classes from the new Midi Kit. Since Be never cared to
properly document most of this stuff, we'll have to do it ourselves.

Obviously, it is important to get this straight -- we can't really
begin to duplicate the Midi Kits if we don't *exactly* know what
they are supposed to do ;-)

I hope that you will find the website useful. Any comments,
suggestions, corrections -- and of course contributions -- are very
welcome! Anything on site is open for discussion, so if you have
something to say... please do!

Your friendly team lead,