[openbeos-midi] Re: All your MIDI are belong to us

  • From: Jerome Leveque <jerl1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:09:37 +0200

Hi I'm Jerome and I'm a french Student, I live near Paris (50 meters).

I have wrote BMidiStore and modified BMidi, BMidiEvent for working with
BMidiStore. I
have put all my work in VeryLotOfChange because BidiEvent is too diffrent for
working
with first version of these class.

I "work" now on all other class from MidiKit 1 and 2 but I don't know where
starting.
I not working a lot for few week because my girlfriend had some small medical
problem.

As soon she is OK I will code more.

If our new boss I work on a specific things tell me.

A+
Jerome