[open-beos-printing] Re: Margin View and Settings

  • From: "Simon Gauvin" <gauvins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: open-beos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:33:45 -0500

>>Before I commit this though, I have a question about the other settings you
>> wanted to save, in the JobSetupWindow class=3D3F I forget what your last
>>message said.
>
>I think it was the number of copies and the number of the first and last page
>to be printed.
>And I think a checkbox should be added whether the status window
>should be displayed or not.

Ok, I can do that.

>Don't know, should the window position be stored/restored too=3F

I was thinking of that too. But then I think that it is more convenient for the
 user to set the window on top of the app that called PageSetup rather than
 saving the location for all apps. Is there a way to find out which app called
the
 PageSetup command=3F

>At http://bepdf.sf.net/downloads/GlobalSettings.src.zip is a class that I
>once had
>prepared for BeTVOut for saving/restoring settings.

Thanks, I'll take a look, but the code is all done now anyway :)

>>Also, what was that other thing about a progress bar control...=3D3F
>
>A progress bar should be added to the status window, that is incremented
>after a page has been converted to PDF.

I can do that too. Without looking at the code is there a message sent after
 each page to move the progress bar along=3F

 Simon Gauvin,
 Dalhousie University
 gauvins@xxxxxxxxx