[olofsonprojects] ANN: ChipSound 0.1.0 under zlib license

        ChipSound 0.1.0 under zlib license
        ----------------------------------
        "I’ve decided to officially release the engines
        (scripting, physics, sound and 2.5D rendering)
        behind Kobo II as Free/Open Source, in order to
        make the game available to basically anyone with
        OpenGL and a C compiler.
                [...]
        First out is ChipSound, which is now under the
        zlib license.
                [...]"

    NOTE:
        ChipSound currently depends on SDL for audio I/O.

Full story:
        http://olofsonarcade.com/2012/03/13/chipsound-0-1-0-released-zlib-
license/

Direct download:
        http://www.olofson.net/download/ChipSound-0.1.0.tar.bz2

Related; Kobo II site:
        http://kobo2.net/

--
//David Olofson - Consultant, Developer, Artist, Open Source Advocate

.--- Games, examples, libraries, scripting, sound, music, graphics ---.
|   http://consulting.olofson.net          http://olofsonarcade.com   |