[ola] Re: OLA2 Workshop

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, patidelarosatejera@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:12:12 -0400

Patricia, use this. At the bottom there is a link for removing yourself
from the listserve:

Dear Listserv users,

First, we would like to give you all a warm welcome to the OLA listserv.
Please let your colleagues know if they are interested connecting with us.
Below we provide relevant instructions for adding or changing your
membership, including cancelation.

This letter is meant to address some issues that may arise as this listserv
gets bigger. Should you still have questions, please email me directly at
nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx? The following protocols will be helpful in
maintaining a healthy and efficient environment.

1. Keep sharing your ideas! They are wonderful!

2. Try to keep messages that would only affect people of a certain
geographical area to a minimum.

3. Try to keep conversations meant for one person sent back and forth
between you and that person (you may have to copy their email address and
paste it, rather than hitting "reply.")

4. If you would like to receive messages, but would prefer they all come as
a group in one email, please see the 'Digest Mode' reference below.

5. Also, check us out on Facebook - we are called "Organic Language
Acquisition"

To add, change, or cancel your membership is simple.

Go to:

//www.freelists.org/list/ola

Below you will see a text box. Inside the box, type the email you are using
for your membership. Where it says choose an action, you can choose to add
an email (this is what a new member would do), unsubscribe an email (if you
feel you no longer wish to belong), and change your email to digest mode.

Digest mode is a great alternative to canceling your membership because
your inbox is inundated with messages. With digest mode activated, you will
receive just one email per day with all of the emails sent inside it. You
can quickly scan the emails for pertinent information and just as easily
respond to any interesting emails as you could without digest mode.

We believe these suggested protocols and the information about adding,
changing, or canceling your membership should be helpful to you. If there
is any other way we can be of service, please email Darcy Rogers at
rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your patience,

Nanosh Lucas

--
Ashley Uyaguari
Middle School Spanish Teacher (5/6 & 7)

Course webpage:
https://sites.google.com/a/innovationcharter.org/academics/middle-school/spanish/Uyaguari-Spanish?pli=1

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.