[ola] Re: Advice to new students

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:16:05 -0400

I love this! Thank you for sharing.

--
Ashley Uyaguari
Middle School Spanish Teacher (5/6 & 7)

Course webpage:
https://sites.google.com/a/innovationcharter.org/academics/middle-school/spanish/Uyaguari-Spanish?pli=1

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.