[oema] National Weather Service Budget Webinar

As IAEM's federal legislative liaison to Oregon emergency managers, I am
sending this along to you.

You are invited to a webinar on March 21st regarding the National Weather
Service's FY12 budget. As an emergency management professional, you are likely
aware of the strong relationship our profession has with the NWS. It is
important that we are aware of the NWS budget constraints and seek advocacy for
them as appropriate with our elected officials.

Derek White
Columbia County Emergency Management