[ocho] July Events

Hey Guys and Gals,

Well another month is upon us and looks like the best time to get together would be the weekend of the 21-22. The options are open this month and I will allow a week for y'all to offer any suggestion as to where to meet or whatever.

Field Day was a success, although attendance was a on the low side we had a number of non-hams stop by and join in the fun. We made a total of 12 contacts, and considering the antenna setup and how crowded the bands were, we didn't do too bad.

Well I'll keep it short and sweet this time, if I don't hear anything by next Friday I will send out the usual plans for everyone.

Take Care,
Epi - KF5EUB