From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Brian Kase
<briank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "jamesg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Devan
Burris <devanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Russel Ballard <russballard717@xxxxxxx>; Glenn
<glenn.jordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "mattm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mattm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: [oakleafsunjgroup] This Wednesday

Hey everyone,

In preparation for our upcoming trip to Burkina Faso, our mission team is
having a prayer session at the Main (East) West Ridge location this Wednesday
night at 7:00. I would appreciate it if you could come and support me.  If
anyone is interested, I thought we could meet and eat at Bar B Cutie at 6:00
and go to the church afterwards. Please respond back if you will be coming to
eat or pray.

Thanks,
Andy Bocz

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.