[oakleafsunjgroup] This Sunday group 8/17

  • From: Sheila Stephens <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 08:57:05 -0400

Remember this Sunday night group we will celebrate with our church family
for our 8 year birthday!

Join us lakeside at Taylor Farm Pavilion at 6pm* on Sunday, August 17th.
(201 Lucas Road SW, Cartersville).

The staff will provide all the meat, buns, and drinks.
Please bring the following based on your last name:
A-M should bring a dessert (my favorite is available upon request),
N-Z should bring a side.

If you are interested in getting baptized, sign up at
crosspointcity.com/baptism
We can't wait to gather with you!

*the 5pm Service at CrossPoint City Church is being moved up to 4pm on this
day

Hope to see you all there!

Sheila & Andy