[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Sunday night Journey Group Christmas Party

  • From: Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 01:50:12 -0500

Reminder ...

--Bring a Finger food dish
--Bring a white elephant Christmas gift ($10)
--Bring your favorite game(if you want)

...and...

 Reply back and let us know what finger food you will bring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Dec 11, 2011, at 6:19 PM, Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This Sunday December 18th at 6:30pm at Andy's House.
>
> ***note New Time***
> This week at 6:30pm.
>
> We will have a Christmas Party and Game Night!
>
> We will do a White Elephant gift exchange ($10).
>
> Bring finger food (please let us know what your bring) and your favorite
> game.
>
> It will be a night of fun and fellowship.
>
> Hope to see you all there!!!
>
> Sheila
> 678.313.9007
>
> ***please remember to Reply to this email on what food you are bringing***
If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.