[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayers

  • From: Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 09:14:53 -0700

Starting today, Please take time everyday to pray for Amy and Andy.

Taking time out of your life to fill a void where Christ needs you is a huge
undertaking.  God needs these disciples to help spread His Love in other
countries.  Satan will attack them through all aspects of their lives because
they are on the right path.

They need our Prayers!  As they prepare physically, mentally, and spiritually
let's pray for them continuously!  And as they are away that their path stays
clear and God's love and strength are over them and bring them safely back to
us!

I will miss you all tonight!  But please know my heart is with you!

Love & Prayers,
Sheila
:)If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.