[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayers:

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:28:02 -0500

Hey everyone!

We had a great meeting yesterday, lots of good discussion.  We decided we would
only read one chapter this week, so just read Chapter 3. If you haven't taken
the profile test in Appendix, also take that too.

The meeting will be back at my house this week. Our meal this week will be
Mexican:
Maria: chicken
Lindsey: guacamole, tortillas
Bianca: Corn/tomato salsa
AJ: cheese
Andy: lettuce
Jim: drinks
Diane: dessert

Here are the prayers for this week:

Lynne:  skin treatment, time alone, doctor's visit
Lindsey: relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger
Lindsey: friend Candice, her emotional health
Linsey: Lesha's marriage softened hearts
Jim: patient's health and recovery
Jim: his bother in law's father
Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ
Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon
Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking and spend time with him, patients
Maria: Neighbor and her mother
Bianca: praise/prayer for God to continue to challenge her in her walk, and
with the ministry work she is investigating
Diane/Sheila: Stephen Ministry training
Jim/Sheila: get better!

See you next week!If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf
Church Sunday Singles Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the
list by sending an email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with
'unsubscribe' in the Subject field of the email.