[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayers

Hello everyone, I hope you all are taking time to seek the Lord this week!
Here is our current prayer list, please remember these requests during your
prayer time this week.

- Diane's acquaintance Keith
- Eddie, more work, good roommates, faith, recovery
- Diane's health
-Sandy and mom's health
- Brian's job opportunity
-Lindsey's children's father communication, improves, salvation
-Lynne's friend Bill recovering from a heart stint.
-Amy's brother and daughter, Miranda, Miranda's dad, forgiveness/grace/mercy
for all
-Diane's daughter Brandi, life changes
-Lynne's son and dad
-Jim's uncle Tony, blindness, hope

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.