[oakleafsunjgroup] Loevely devotional

I speak to you continually. My nature is to communicate, though not always in
word. I fling glorious sunsets across the sky, day after day after day. I speak
in the faces and voices of loved ones. I caress you with a gentle breeze that
refreshes and delights you. I speak softly in the depths of your spirit, where
I have taken up residence.
You can find Me in each moment, when you have eyes that see and ears that hear.
Ask My Spirit to sharpen your spiritual eyesight and hearing. I rejoice each
time you discover My Presence. Practice looking and listening for Me in more
and more of your moments. You will seek Me and find Me, when you see Me above
all else.
Psalm 8:1-4; Psalm 19:1-2;1Corinthians 6:19; Jeremiah 29:13
This was my devotional from my Jesus Calling book by Sarah Young. Enjoy.
With Love,
Diane