[oakleafsunjgroup] JG Meeting this Sunday 7-19

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 05:26:57 -0400

Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you well and experiencing God's love this week!

We are meeting at the Four Seasons Subdivision clubhouse paviilion located off of Gilreath Dr. We'll be discussing tomorrow's message and choosing a book to study through for the next several weeks. For food, we'll be having a hot dog bar. Here's what everyone is supposed to bring:

Andy: slaw and plates/cups/utensils
Diane: hotdogs (2 packs)
Lynda: baked beans
Jeanine & Suzan: hotdogs (1 pack) and ketchup/mayo/mustard
Mike: chili and onions
Ralph: drinks
Randy: buns (3 packs)
Shane: chips
Sheila: cheesecake

If your name is not on the list, please bring a dessert or something else that goes with the theme. I hope to see everyone there; please call if you will not be able to attend or need directions.

God bless,
Andy
770-235-4370