[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Group, January 29, 2012

  • From: "ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:47:51 GMT

Hello everyone!Don't feel bad about forgetting about me, I am having a hard
time getting in to this series.I've had a ruff few days, tummy upset. Off the
topical for two weeks but back on the oral in four days, three now.I am fine
and have everyone calling me. I will be okay and ready to get back, and it has
only been two weeks!Blessings to all,Lynne