[oakleafsunjgroup] Final Plans Movie Night Out 4/13/14

  • From: msilvergirl28@xxxxxxx
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 09:31:29 -0400 (EDT)

We will meet at Los Arcos next to The Gate Coffee Bar at 5:30. The address is
966 N. Tennessee St.  If The Gate is open, we will eat there to support a local
Christian business.  If they're closed, we will eat at Los Arcos.  I have to
work in the coffee bar for third service, so I might be running a little late.
Please save two seats for me.  Can't wait to see those of you who can attend
tonight!!

Wendy