From: diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx>
To: oakleafsunjgroup <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ls_d <ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jun 23, 2012 8:01 am
Subject: [oakleafsunjgroup] Deannas daughter traumatized

Please having everone praying Whitney my friends Deanna daughter there was a
man that went crazy and stabbed 10 people in there home 2 are dead including
whitneys boyfriend and he was the father if Whutneys child. Whitney was stabbed
several times and witness the killing of her boyfriend. She cant sleep and
having nightmares please pray for her. This happened in Tampa