[oakleafsunjgroup] Angels

I usually don"t send these but I need all the help I can get! I sent an angel
to watch over you last night, but it came back. I asked "why?"... The angel
said: "Angels don't watch over angels!" Twenty angels are in your world. Ten of
them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this message. Please
read.... not joking.....God has seen you struggling with something.God says
it's over. A blessing is coming your way.If you believe in God, send this
message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix
two BIG things tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, drop everything
and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day ever.Send this to ten friends,
including me, if I don't get it back, I guess I'm not one of them.As soon as
you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you.
5 Best Diet Pills of 2012
Find out which diet pills tested highest for weight loss. Free report.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4fe37abb22d14be7ea5st04duc