[nycfoxsig] VFP UG Speakers

  • From: "Chaim Caron" <ccaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:44:03 -0500

Hi Tim,
  Have you confirmed with Tamar for our next user group meeting?  Did you
tell her we might have less than 10 folks at the meeting?  (Last night there
were 3, including the speaker.  I don't think it will be that bad when Tamar
comes, but we need to let her know in advance so she won't be disappointed
and also she might decide not to come if it's a small group.)
  Have you had a chance to line anything up for May?  If not, we should plan
now to have one of our own members speak.  I think we need to schedule
speakers 2 months in advance.  1 month in advance is the absolute minimum,
so we should aim for 2 months in advance.  Thanks!  Did you contact Jim
Booth?
  Best regards, Chaim