[nycfoxsig] Re: Reminder: Meeting this week!

  • From: "Nadya Nosonovsky" <nnosonovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:33:46 -0400

Peter,

Alen was on the first meeting, so you met him.

I'm thinking we can have Lew presentation tomorrow + Questions/Problems
session.

I'm wondering how many people think it's worth while to come tomorrow? I
told my colleague yesterday that there was a last minute change of plans for
the speaker, so he doesn't know if it's worth to come or not (he planned to
come).

May be we can always try to have a backup presentation?

Thanks.