[nycfoxsig] NYC Visual Foxpro Meeting Thursday, Dec. 4

  • From: "Peter Rooney" <magnetix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:07:46 -0500

I've changed the subject line. The next VFPUGNYC meeting will be at NYU on
Thursday Dec. 4 at 7 pm. Tim Muller, who attended the Southwest Fox
conference in October, will tell us what went on there. This should be very
interesting. More details as we get closer to the date.

Peter Rooney
another member of the steering committee

To unsubscribe from the NYACC Database SIG list, send an email to
nycfoxsig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' (no quotes) in the subject
field.