[nycfoxsig] FP/VFP Books Available

  • From: "Chaim Caron" <ccaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:56:25 -0500

Hello All,
  I recently acquired a collection of books on VFP and FP, current and older
versions, which I am not planning to keep.  If you would like them, please
email me.  I'm sorry but I cannot provide a list of the books.  You can look
through whatever is here when you arrive and take all or just what you want.
Many of these are classic titles.
  There are also some books on consulting and various other technical
topics.
  To see the books, please email me at ccaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .
  I live in Chelsea (Manhattan).
  Thanks, Chaim Caron

To unsubscribe from the NYACC Database SIG list, send an email to
nycfoxsig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' (no quotes) in the subject
field.