[nvda] Re: windows live mail

  • From: " brian gafff \(Line One\)" <bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:49:49 +0100

You are right, I had an early version, so maybe I will have another go then, but it was a pain in the neck last time. I guess this should be a warning to those making certain software, to not realest too fast, cann't imaging any other software with that policy though.. let me think now... grin.

Brian
Brian Gaff bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you need to email me please send it to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Making sure the name 'Brian Gaff' is in the display name field.
Failure to do this may result in delays or message loss.

Some sacrifices are a fact of life in our junk mail  riddled world!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>