[nvda] Re: tracking of the Currsor and Web Page Reading

That is correct. correct.
Some pages will work with going back and returnning to the place where
you left off. However, depending on if the page has frames, it will
take you to the top.
So, to make that more clearer, presing back space will place where the
cursor was on the last page, however it won:t do it all the time.