To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:36 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: tracking of the Currsor and Web Page Reading

Here's the article I speak of:

http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm09/bm0906/bm090606.htm

I dare not speak what its about here, so to not make it seem as a
competition of different OS's and screen readers.

On 6/17/09, Gene <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Either have the courtesy to tell us the secret of what you are discussing or discuss it privately. Why should the list be interested in a conversation about an unidentified review that none of us can read about an unidentified operating system. Or let us know what the secret is so we can look into it
if we want.

Gene