From: "shaun everiss" <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 8:33 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: the newest release

> You need to go to keyboard  prefs first and make sure all the keyboard
keys are checked I think.
> At 02:19 p.m. 17/02/2009, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >    I'm trying out the new release, but I'm having trouble configuring
it. When I try to select something in a dialog, such as a different
language, the up and down arrow keys don't speak. I've read and reread the
documentation, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

> >    I recall that the website said something about Windows 2000, which is
what I'm running. Does NVDA not work with Windows 2000, or is there a
command I'm missing?

> >Thanks for any help,
> >Paula

the day to test it, and other than a few minor issues which can be worked
around, it seems to work wonderfully. Great work!

signature database 3858 (20090216) __________