[nvda] Re: teamtalk issue

aah.
the betas are at www.bearware.dk/beta
releases are at www.bearware.dk/teamtalk
and the real alpha and other junk is at www.bearware.dk/temp
currently there is nothing in temp the latest beta is
http://bearware.dk/beta/TeamTalk_v4.1BETA3_Setup.exe
the latest stable is 4.01

At 12:13 p.m. 19/06/2010, you wrote:
All it says is teamtalk 4, so I guess that's what it is

On 6/18/2010 7:12 PM, shaun everiss wrote:
what is your version?
the latest is 4.1beta 3 I think.
At 10:34 a.m. 19/06/2010, you wrote:
Hello. When I go to the chat message edit line and write something, and try Control-arrowing around, it only says the word I'm on, is this a fault of teamtalk, or can a chat message like thing be written similar to the excell thing with the cell editor?

Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate if you can because even a little can help a lot:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip