[nvda] Re: teamtalk issue

what is your version?
the latest is 4.1beta 3 I think.
At 10:34 a.m. 19/06/2010, you wrote:
Hello. When I go to the chat message edit line and write something, and try Control-arrowing around, it only says the word I'm on, is this a fault of teamtalk, or can a chat message like thing be written similar to the excell thing with the cell editor?

Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate if you can because even a little can help a lot:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip