To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:12 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: spelling of some words in sappy 4 voice

Yes I thought that.
The difference between
Seminar and SEMINAR, I guess. However I note that Espeak only does this for short workds, not long ones like this.
For short ones though,
this might be difficult to trap as it is how things are arranged in nvda I think. I'd personally like to turn off roman numerals and this speaking of caps, as when reading documents, the latter particularly is very irritating!

bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx
Brian Gaff's other account.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>