[nvda] snapshot at the moment

Maybe I've missed this somewhere, but I guess the main thrust at the moment is to get the 2009 release out, so I was wondering if any snaps will be produced while this is going on, and when it is finally out, will we know which snap it actually is, so to speak. I assume the snaps will continue to be handled and numbered as before, as i and others tend to rely of nvdasd to download the newest one.

Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-