[nvda] snapshot at the moment

  • From: "Brian's mail list account" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:41:24 +0100

Maybe I've missed this somewhere, but I guess the main thrust at the moment is to get the 2009 release out, so I was wondering if any snaps will be produced while this is going on, and when it is finally out, will we know which snap it actually is, so to speak. I assume the snaps will continue to be handled and numbered as before, as i and others tend to rely of nvdasd to download the newest one.

Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.