[nvda] Re: remote access with NVDA

  • From: " brian gafff \(Line One\)" <bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:20:04 +0100

Has anyone actually tried teamviewer. I have not tried it. It certainly allows sighted folk to use my machine, but where it would recognise the virtual desktop from the remote end is a question I'd like to find the answer to, but nobody wants to be the ginea pig to find out...

Brian Gaff bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you need to email me please send it to
Making sure the name 'Brian Gaff' is in the display name field.
Failure to do this may result in delays or message loss.

Some sacrifices are a fact of life in our junk mail  riddled world!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>