To: "nvda email list" <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:22 PM
Subject: [nvda] remote access with NVDA

hello

What about citrix? window-eyes seems to workk with it. could citrix maybe be scripted? Also is there a scripting manual for NVDA to script applications to work withit?

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net