[nvda] Re: question about brltty compiled for windows

Simone Dal Maso wrote:
I see there is brlapi, that is the software that can establish communication
between the display braille and the application.
If I want to use brlapi, shoud I install python?
brlapi is the API through which software can talk to brltty. There are bindings for several languages, including Python. The brlapi executable in that brltty distribution is the Python bindings, so yes, you need Python to use those. There are also bindings for C, etc. included in the source code.

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx