From: nvda-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nvda-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Greer
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:20 AM
To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nvda] Re: nvda and winamp

Well if you feel up to it, I might suggest putting 1235 from the snapshots
page on there.  You may notice that quite a few bugs have been cleared up
since the actual 0.5 release.  Also I just did a little testing in the
Winamp library with NVDA and for NVDA not intentionally being scripted to
work with the music library it is fairly accessible.  The tree view of
course doesn't read but it is possible to tab between display panes and the
buttons that are available.  At first glance, can a person play with the
music library in winamp?  Not 100 percent but with a little playing around
they may figure some things out.