To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:59 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: nvda and u3 apps

Gianluca,
In order to use NVDA with a sandisk U3 Pen drive, you will need to unzip the NVDA archive in to the U3 Systems folder. Go to my computer, then scroll to the U3 systems folder. Then right click the folder using the applications key. Select explore from the menu and press enter. You will then need to delete everything in that folder. Be sure to make a backup of the folder encase you want to restore it later. Then unzip the NVDA archive in to the folder. Then open a blank text file and add the following lines:
[AutoRun]
open=nvda.exe
Save the file         as autorun.inf
Then copy the file to the U3 systems folder. After you have done that, unplug the drive, then plug it back in. NVDA should start. The reason that you don't need the drive letter is because the nvda.exe file is in the same directory as the audorun.inf file. Good luck.
Let me know if you have any issues.

Jeremy
Gianluca Casalino wrote:
Hi,
I bought a u3 Sandisk pen drive. I would like to install nvda on this device to have it loaded when the pen is inserted. Unfortunately with Sandisk I can not indicate to run a specific exe file, but I have to install the package who are u3 compliant.
I did not find a nvda.u3p package .
I tried to use packagefactory, but it gives me an error when trying to create nvda.ico.
How can I do? It is possible to have a nvda.u3p package?
regards
Gianluca Casalino