[nvda] Re: nvda and u3 apps

You need to do the following:
1 - Create a pendrive/USB/standalone version of the program. This must
be able to run from a USB stick.
2 - Create a simple manifest file for the program and provide an icon.
3 - Assemble the files together in the correct format and zip them up.
4 - Rename the zip file to u3p, e.g. NVDA.u3p

You can then insert the U3 stick and import/load your NVDA build.

I've done this before: the bit you need to find out are steps 2 and 3.
I believe you can sign up on the U3 site as a developer and get a
guide on how to do the work. It's not difficult but it is esoteric.
You can't just use an autorun.inf file.

If you format the drive you'll lose the automatic-starting U3 ability for ever.

Best wishes,
Alasdair King
WebbIE