[nvda] Re: nvda and infrarecorder

Exactly, nero sucks big time :)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnaud" <postmaster@xxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:56 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: nvda and infrarecorder

please advise. I'm tired of Nero burning Rom
now it's a 800 Mega byte software.
just ridiculous.

I'm also looking for a software to burn a bunch of audio .FLAC file into audio CD's in disk-at-once

Peter Vágner a écrit :
Hello Mario,
I don't know other way than locating the listview you are interested in using object navigation, then pressing NVDA+NumpadSlash to move mouse pointer to where the navigator is and clicking physical mouse to bring that control into focus. Recently I have came accross another very good burner called imgburn which looks also pretty accessible.

Peter

Alf  wrote:
Hey all. Is there the way how to navigate to the window with added files or folders in infrarecorder by using nvda? I can copy all the thinks what i want to burn thru the windows explorer but when i paste it in the opened project i can't see if everyhting is inside.
Any tips?