[nvda] nvda 06pb3?

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all friends.
I was under the impression that NVDA 06pb3 would be released on December 23. However, I noticed that the 06pb2 is still the one in download, and that the snapshots kept going above 2615 on the snapshots page. did i miss the change of the dates?
Warm Regards,
Cris.