[nvda] Re: nero

for the most part nero does work with NVDA if you don't use the Nero Express stuff and just use the old nero UI ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Vágner" <peter.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:47 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: nero

Hello,
Please note the following is just my opinion and may vary with other people on this list. Nero is getting more and more bloated and they are also adding they own controls which are not fully MSAA compliant. Personally I am no longer interested in such a bloatware. It's great they have released their nero digital (MP4/AAC encoder as free for personal use). I am using infrarecorder ( http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net ) and it pretty much fills my needs. It's almost fully accessible with NVDA with an exception that you have to use windows explorer to copy files from in to the project.

Peter

Hector Santiago  wrote:
will nvda work with nero? 6 7 or 8?

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html