[nvda] Re: my password for Albertsons still not accepted

Have you tried the site with Firefox and JAWS to definitely determine whether it is a Firefox problem or an interaction between NVDA and JAWS?

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 8:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: my password for Albertsons still not accepted

Hi, Portia. I wonder if there's a setting in firefox Ineed to change. I don't know what to do anymore. I tried everything everyone suggested but nothing has worked. Maybe I should just uninstall firefox 3 and go back to the old version I had. If that doesn't work, I don't know what I'll do next.
Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Portia Scott" <pscott1989@xxxxxxx>