[nvda] Re: my password for Albertsons still not accepted

Hi rosemarrie,
I know this sounds stupid.  Did you bump caps lock?
thanks,
Chris
ps: have you tried another website where you need to type in a password?

Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone. I still can't put my password in the Albertsons website when I want to log in. Now I'm beginning to wonder if I did the right thing by downloading firefox 3. What am I doing wrong? I don't know what else to try anymore.
Rosemarie