[nvda] Re: my password for Albertsons still not accepted

Hi.
In the password field, hold down the backspace key for a while, then hold down the delete key for a while, then type in your password, then go to the submit button and try that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 9:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: my password for Albertsons still not accepted

Hi, Jamie. I'm using the installer version of NVDA and firefox version 3. I went to the link where it says "registered customers" and my username is already in the edit field. When I tabbed to the box to type in my password, I did what it asked me to do. I got a message saying "username and password do not match"--but I know they do because when I use internet explorer and Jaws, it works beautifully. I wonder why I can't do the exact same thing using NVDA installer version and firefox 3. Thanks very much for your help.
Rosemarie
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Teh" <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>