To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:58 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: isn't NVDA written in python?

In the latest trunk snapshot 1108 you can do that by going to keyboard settings in the preferences and changing it there. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:35 AM

but if it were re-written then we could have another mac screen reader solution then? Also in the desktop.kbd file if i want to change the NVDA modifier to capslock instead of insert then how would I go about turning capslock on and off?

Josh

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: kutztownstudent