To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] is it NVDA or my machine?

Hi list, Ken here.  really love this NVDA now Huh?  posted two  items to
facebook using Firefox. Got a question it seems like when I open a message with NVDA it's slower. it even seems to lock up the machine sometimes as if the email is to much for it. is there something slowing it down when NVDA
runs, or is it just a matter of being patient with it.   Also, while on
Facebook, I hit the in cert and the f7 and it said something about the cursor
and gave me a yes and a no button.  I can't find it in  keyboard help.  is
that the links/headings/forms list view and should I  have hit the yes
button? I don't think it works with AOL, there is a keyboard command conflict.

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation of the blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.