[nvda] Re: introduction accessible mud clients and bible study software

Hello,

The problem that I have with MudMaster console is for one, the there is no
maintainer for it any longer, and two, if MudMaster 2000 worked, (It doesn't
even work with jaws/Window Eyes), then I could play muds such as Achaea,
Medievia, etc without a problem because Medievia supports mud master and I've
been playing there for years and people always tell me to use it.

Anyway, since mudding isn't important to anyone on this list, I'll stop ranting
now before everyone falls asleep. For anyone interested in talking about
mudding in general though, email me privately though, I'd love to talk.

Thanks.

--
      Currently in Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional, New Jersey Clear,
64.0°F(17.8°C) Wind:Calm