To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 6:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: internet explorer

Two things to note:
* People should be using comtypes 0.3.3 now. Unfortunately, this does break sapi4serotek and we don't yet have a fix, so if you rely on this, don't upgrade comtypes. However, be aware that later versions of NVDA may have trouble with earlier versions of comtypes. We'd like to hear any feedback on this; I haven't tested it with comtypes 0.2.1 myself. * If running from source, whenever comtypes is upgraded, you need to remove everything in your comInterfaces folder except __init__.py and then re-run generate.py. If running a binary distribution and installing over the top, it is slightly possible that some bad comInterfaces files may get left around, so where an upgrade of comtypes is concerned, wipe your comInterfaces folder before installing.

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx