To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 7:38 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: internet explorer

You may want to try the experimental build 1310 on the snapshots page and see if the problem you are having is still there.
JohnPG search for all of your Jaws scripts at http://www.blindcrawler.com/
Also be sure to check out Blind Crawler's Legend of the Green Dragon server at http://www.blindcrawler.com/lotg/
There will be more to come from Blind Crawler very soon.
Administrator: John Greer
Blind Crawler.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pavel Vlček" <vlcekp1@xxxxxxxxx>