To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:08 PM
Subject: [nvda] how do i make another browser my default?

NVDA and firefox are conspiring to drive me mad - and if i was a betting man i'd put money on them succeeding at this rate.
firefox has crashed and thrown me on to the desktop once to often.
please how do i change the default from firefox to IE - it surely can't be any worse than firefox. O! and learn from james teh and keep it as simple as possible for yours truley please.
cheers - Ron Nuttall