To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:19 AM
Subject: [nvda] got stuck downloading snapshot

   kendall - you say run the NVDA.exe. file from c:\nvda portable.
first of all, i'm use to going to a program or a file or folder by pressing enter on iether a list item in the start menu or on a desktop shortcut. however, in the edit box at the top of the start menu called start search, i typed C:\nvda portable and pressed enter.
this took me to an incomprehensable tipe of list containing 44 items.
assuming this is what i now need to do, how do i run the NVDA.exe file from here. do i need to type the word run followed by NVDA.exe separated by a colon or a slash or something. you guise are so helpfull, but you tend to forget your dealing with a relative novice here.
all the best and thanks once again - Ron Nuttall